While driving home this evening ( it was already dark outside) Joey and Max kept asking us to turn on the light outside. So I tried to explain to them that we can't turn on the light outside and that the sun is on the other side of the earth where Grandma and Grandpa live. I told Joey that the earth is flying around the sun and that is why we have day and night. Then I said;" But this is a long story and I'll show you at home how it works."
A couple minutes later she asked me:" Mom, can you read us the long story?"
Since I had already forgotten about our previous conversation, I asked her:" What long story?"
And she said:" The story from your mouth!"
Als wir heute abend, es war schon dunkel, nach Hause fuhren, haben Joey und Max uns staendig darum gebeten, doch da draussen das Licht anzumachen. Ich versuchte ihnen zu erklaeren, dass man das Licht nicht anmachen kann und dass die Sonne gerade auf der anderen Seite der Erde sei, da wo Grandpa und Grandma wohnen, weil die Erde um die Sonne " fliegt".
Ich sagte dann:" Aber das ist eine lange Geschichte und die erzaehle ich Euch zu Hause"
Nach ein paar Minuten fragte mich Joey:" Mama, kannst Du uns die lange Geschichte vorlesen?"
Da ich unsere vorangegangenes Gespraech schon wieder vergessen hatte, fragte ich sie:" Welche Geschichte denn?"
Sie antwortete:" Die Geschichte aus Deinem Mund!"
No comments:
Post a Comment